Art and Crafts is a fun filled creative hobby. However, nowadays crafting supplies are expensive and even if interested we try to divert the funds to more important essential stuff. If you are still wondering how to craft on a budget, there are various options available. You can express your creativity without burning a hole in your pocket. Here are a few tips on how to craft on a budget:Read More...
About Craft Shed
I love all kinds of arts and crafts and I have put this blog together so that I can share my experiences with you - my readers!!
I am a married mother of one son and I love to make things at home. Whether it is a way of saving money, recycling or just being able to own things that are original - I am there making it!
If you would like to find out more about me click here to view my about me page.
Our Recent Posts
- Keeping Little Ones on the Go
- This Little Light of Mine
- Enchanting Craft Ideas for Preschoolers
- Four Fun Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Help With
- Six Ideas for Easy Crafts to Do at Home
- Four Simple Craft Ideas for the Home
- The Art Of Candle Making
- The Art of Jewelry Designing
- The Beautiful Floral Arrangements
- The Technique of Oil Painting
The Best Of Craft Shed