Candles are among the most affordable luxury items. They are beautiful and bring a sense of peace and calmness to the mind. And, when it’s time to dim the lights a bit, nothing says romantic like a candle light dinner. Not only this, but they are also used to make a good decoration gift item. Besides that, you can light a scented candle and relax in the soft sweet fragrance. You don’t need to go out to purchase them. If you love candles, you can make them at home.Read More...
About Craft Shed
I love all kinds of arts and crafts and I have put this blog together so that I can share my experiences with you - my readers!!
I am a married mother of one son and I love to make things at home. Whether it is a way of saving money, recycling or just being able to own things that are original - I am there making it!
If you would like to find out more about me click here to view my about me page.
Our Recent Posts
- Keeping Little Ones on the Go
- This Little Light of Mine
- Enchanting Craft Ideas for Preschoolers
- Four Fun Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Help With
- Six Ideas for Easy Crafts to Do at Home
- Four Simple Craft Ideas for the Home
- The Art Of Candle Making
- The Art of Jewelry Designing
- The Beautiful Floral Arrangements
- The Technique of Oil Painting
The Best Of Craft Shed