The art by which thread or yarn is turned into a cloth or a fine material is known as Knitting. Knitting is performed by creating consecutive rows of loops wherein a loop is pulled through an existing loop. Creating loops by passing thread from an existing loop leads to a knitted fabric. Knitting can be used to make lot of designer things like scarves, sweaters and other clothes. Beautiful scarves can be knitted using homespun yarn which can be used in winters to protect from the chilly weather, but in a classy way.Read More...
About Craft Shed
I love all kinds of arts and crafts and I have put this blog together so that I can share my experiences with you - my readers!!
I am a married mother of one son and I love to make things at home. Whether it is a way of saving money, recycling or just being able to own things that are original - I am there making it!
If you would like to find out more about me click here to view my about me page.
Our Recent Posts
- Keeping Little Ones on the Go
- This Little Light of Mine
- Enchanting Craft Ideas for Preschoolers
- Four Fun Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Help With
- Six Ideas for Easy Crafts to Do at Home
- Four Simple Craft Ideas for the Home
- The Art Of Candle Making
- The Art of Jewelry Designing
- The Beautiful Floral Arrangements
- The Technique of Oil Painting
The Best Of Craft Shed